Fully equipped portable sandblasting machines
If you need to perform blasting or sandblasting, CONIEX supplies the complete equipment and abrasive to obtain professional results from the first day of work.
The system includes:
- The Micrajet 8 sandblasting equipment, with 4m hose and 3 and 4 mm diameter hole blasting nozzles.
- Air extension 10/23, consisting of 10m of air hose dia.13×23, with connection to the sandblasting compressor.
- Hood model RC4, supplied with 1 complete set of spare parts, normal wear and tear (1 aerosol filter + 10 glasses 100×140).
- 100 kg blasting abrasive with 2l charge dispenser
- Electric compressor 240V, single-phase, 2.2 kW (to be defined or agreed at time of purchase)
This portable sandblasting equipment is particularly suitable for use in places with civil or domestic electrical installations with 3 kW electrical installation, single phase 240V, as it allows to obtain sufficient power to operate a sandblasting with a 3 mm nozzle as the one supplied, at a constant pressure between 0:05 and 4 bar and with a working autonomy between 5 and 15 minutes. These characteristics allow the following surface treatments to be carried out:
- Sandblasting of rusted, calaminated and old paint coated metal structures
- Cleaning and restoration of bricks, stone, marble and granite elements with deposits of dirt, smoke or paint, especially graffiti
- Cleaning of limestone or wooden elements with dirt or paint.
- Restoration of vintage cars and motorcycles, cleaning, particularly in the nautical or naval sector
- Cleaning of molds, weld seams and parts in copper, brass, aluminum or stainless steel
- Execution of indelible text on all types of surfaces, materials (glass, marble, wood, plastic, ABS, etc.)
With the 4mm nozzle it is possible to blast at a constant pressure of between 0.05 and 2 bar, thus enabling surface treatment to be carried out in a wider range of applications where a working pressure of more than 2 bar is not essential.
Do not hesitate to contact our experts to request a quotation for the complete portable blasting equipment. Tell us about your application, the material, the type of finish you want to achieve and we will recommend the most suitable abrasive material to work with, the sandblasting method and the optimum equipment settings required to obtain a satisfactory result.