WHAT IS IT AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR? Epoxy…
Manufactured by CONIEX, ESMALTEX is a two-component liquid epoxy resin, cold polymerized and with a final ceramic or vitrified appearance, particularly intended for the decoration of all types of parts.
Cold enamels: The field of application, whether as filler or paint, is very wide: costume jewellery, jewellery, gift and advertising items, buttons, buckles, leather and shoe trimmings, badges and medals, sports trophies, eyeglass frames, car and household appliance accessories, furniture and bathroom fittings, ceramics, glass, wood, colorless coatings on labels, decals or photographs, photo frames, various applications in fine arts, etc.
- Bright appearance with total absence of porosity.
- Great adhesion on any surface, previously degreased.
- High surface hardness, with high resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Absence of contraction.
- It can be used for grinding and polishing at low speeds, as well as turning, diamond grinding, etc.
- It admits the subsequent electrolytic bath of the metallic parts.
- Wide range of colors, totally stable to light and other climatic agents.