Formulated and manufactured at CONIEX, the Esmaltex line includes a wide variety of bicomponent enamels ideal for multiple uses and applications. From jewelry and costume jewelry to furniture decoration. Our range includes opaque, fluorescent and pearlescent colors as well as transparent and colorless. All our glazes are Bisphenol A (BPA) free.
The Esmaltex range is composed of more than 60 opaque colors, including fluorescent shades such as yellow, magenta, orange and green. In addition to the colors available in the color chart, we offer the possibility of manufacturing custom glazes in our laboratory (maximum 10kg).
As for the range of colorless enamels, we have several types depending on the surface on which the enamel is to be applied. Depending on whether it is flat, curved, with or without edges, it will be necessary to use one catalyst or another. All of them are characterized by a magnifying glass effect. They are also completely stable to light and other external agents, so they do not turn yellow over time.
- Colorless 1001 or standard, for small to medium sized parts with rigid finish.
- Colorless P, high hardness and greater fluidity, ideal for parts with a large surface.
- Flexil 8020, characterized by its flexibility and low surface hardness, which it retains over time.
- DOMINGFLEX colorless, more flexible, perfect for products such as advertising labels.
In order to be able to properly enamel any type of piece, CONIEX markets several types of catalysts. Highlights:
- Catalyst N, the most common catalyst, is ideal for filling flat parts with edges.
- Catalyst 40, which offers a longer working time, is suitable for working long series of parts with a small amount of enamel to be applied.
- CATNIVEL catalyst, with self-leveling capacity and higher viscosity, offers a non-sag finish perfect for glazing pieces without edges.
- TIXOMED catalyst, with high viscosity and gel texture, is ideal for glazing semi-curved pieces without the product sagging or dripping.
- TIXOCAT catalyst, with very similar characteristics to the previous one, but specially formulated to enamel pieces of greater curvature.
Finally, and to improve and facilitate the application, we have a series of additives that alter the normal characteristics of the enamels.
- Polymeric Diluent, used to decrease the viscosity of Esmaltex, i.e., to make it more fluid.
- O.L. additive, which is a silicone surfactant whose purpose is to uniform colors, especially in mixtures with white, by preventing pigment dissociation.
- Pearlescent additive: gives a pearly tone to the colors, especially in transparent glazes.
- Luminex additive: allows yellow or white bases to emit light in the absence of illumination, making the part luminescent. It must have previously received sufficient natural or artificial light.
Do not hesitate to contact our Technical Team to solve any question about our Esmaltex range.