WHAT IS IT AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
Epoxy resin is a petroleum derivative, and its applications are multiple. The resin is a liquid that is divided into two components, which in order to pass to a solid state requires its catalyst.
ESMALTEX is totally free of BISPHENOL-A (BPA free). For more information, see the following link: www.coniex.com/esmaltes-sin-bisfenol
- Bright appearance associated with a total absence of porosity.
- High adhesion on all surfaces, free of oil or dust.
- High surface hardness, abrasion and scratch resistance.
- High impact resistance.
- Absence of shrinkage during drying.
- They can be sandblasted, sanded and polished, always at low revolutions.
- A subsequent electrolytic bath can be given.
- High degree of light fastness.
- All pigments are certified for low heavy metal content (complying with the European standard EN 71-3:1994 Safety of Toys – Part 3: Migration of certain elements).
Coniex, S.A. markets the following types of ESMALTEX:
- Esmaltex INCOLORO
- Esmaltex FLEXIL 80/20
- DOMINGFLEX Enameltex: Ideal for label coating
- Esmaltex TRANSPARENT
- OPACOS Enameltex
- Esmaltex PERLEADOS
- STRASS GLUE
- Various types of CATALYZERS
This wide range of products is specially designed to be useful for a wide variety of applications.
Our technical department is at your disposal for any questions you may have in this regard and the Technical Sheets of each of our ESMALTEX are available.