ghisa metal shot
It is an angular iron shot, in the shape of an irregular prism. Its main characteristic is its high hardness and its friability, due to which it is considered as the substitute for corundum in many elaborations.
It can be used indistinctly either in compressed air equipment or in turbine machines. In both cases, its aggressiveness must be taken into account.
High hardness making it suitable for processes such as:
- Pickling after heat treatments.
- Pickling of painted parts.
- Pickled for welding.
- Preparation for painting.
- Preparation for plasticization (rilsan, teflon)
- Satin metal surfaces.
- Preparation for the rubber-metal anchor.
- Chemical nickel preparation.