The glass microspheres have a multitude of applications in the industrial sector. We see their application in the automotive or railway industry but they are also commonly used in galvanizing plants, in polishing plants or on steel machinery.
– Non-reflective and decorative matte finishes, e.g. windshield wipers, lamp holders, window frames, mirror frames, steering wheel and dashboard decoration, bumpers.
– Deburring of precision castings and sintered parts, e.g., for gears
– Preparation for welding electrical cables, especially resistance wires with very tight tolerances. For this work the only possible method is glass bead blasting, as there should be no base metal removal.
– Cleaning of foundry molds.
– Shot blasting to prevent corrosion and to extend the service life of parts exposed to stress.
– Cleaning of engine parts, e.g. valves during overhaul process.
– Treatment processes after quenching and tempering.
– Elimination of oxidation of electric motors
– Removal of coatings
– Removal of insulation residues
– Removal of carbon deposits from brushes
– Elimination of severe corrosion
– Cleaning of air brakes and clutch parts
– Cleaning of hydraulic components
– Sandblasting of the exterior bodywork of the wagons
Combustion and galvanizing plants
– Surface preparation for galvanic, chemical and mechanical coatings based on copper, zinc, nickel or cadmium among others, instead of brushing, pickling, etching or washing. Blasting provides a clean metallic surface, substantial time savings compared to other processes, and better adhesion of the coating.
– Surface preparation for a solid grip of dull chrome plating .
Polishing and heat treatmentplants and tool manufacturing plants
– Post quenching and tempering treatment.
– Removal of salt and rust crusts after hardening processes.
– Preparation for polishing, burnishing, galvanizing, dull chrome plating.
Stainless steelmachines, tools, tanks and pipes
– Uniform, matte surface finish and solid grip.
– Welding seam stripping with simultaneous stress relieving.
– Cleaning of rust from weld seams instead of using chemical products.