SILCOLORS industrial silicones
Silicone master batch
SILCOLORS manufactures a wide range of MasterBatch for the pigmentation of silicone blends. Our coloring bases are used for all types of industrial, medical or domestic applications, especially for:
- Cable sheathing
- Silicone tubes
- Orthopedic material
- Orthodontic material
- Ear plugs
- Pastry and kitchen molds
- High voltage electrical heat sinks
- Silicone parts in general.
Creates all colors
With the range of SILCOLORS base colors, any color from the RAL chart can be created. By mixing in exact quantities, according to specifications, each manufacturer will be able to achieve its unique and exact color for its silicone products.
95% of the bases we manufacture are certified for FOOD CONTACT. This meets the most stringent European (AP 89 1), German (BGA) and American (FDA) standards.
The SILICOLORS laboratory analyzes from raw material to final product at all stages of our production. This guarantees the correct dispersion of pigments, quality and avoids problems in the production lines of our customers.
Master Batch Colors
SILCOLORS has developed a wide range of color Master Batches for the pigmentation of silicone blends.
They are formulated with transparent silicone rubber and pigments specially selected to comply with current regulations.
MB for EVC is presented in the form of elastomer, in rolls that make up 20 and 5 kg boxes.
MB for LSR is available as a high viscosity paste in 25 kg and 5 kg packages.
There are two possible standard uses for the product:
1º Sample of 1% of MB dispersed in transparent silicone rubber.
2nd Sample of 1.5% of MB dispersed in silicone rubber + 50 parts of micro quartz load.
CONIEX Master Batch products offer the highest quality guarantee:
Quality certificate with CIELAB color coordinates that ensure color reproducibility in each production.
– Its particle size (less than 20 microns) and low viscosity allow rapid dispersion of MB in the mixture and avoid the structure effect.
– It does not affect the speed and quality of vulcanization. **
– High covering and pigmenting power, so it can be used in small quantities, with a recommended dosage of 1% on the material to be colored.
– The pigments used have been selected for excellent resistance to high temperatures and aging.
– Color upon request from RAL and/or PANTONE chart.
** Except MB-603 BLACK SMOKE which may affect vulcanization with 2-4 dichlorobenzoyl. Testing is recommended prior to use.