CONIEX S.A. designs and manufactures, for more than 30 years, a wide range of silicone and rubber molds specially designed for centrifugal casting with low melting point metals:
In the R&D laboratory, our engineers continuously develop new and advanced formulations that extend the life of the molds and improve their thermal and mechanical properties, making them a reference for the sector.
The mold technology manufactured by CONIEX S.A. allows other materials such as resins, waxes, chocolate or caramel to be cast.
Silicone molds characterized by high thermal and mechanical resistance. Coniex molds provide high productivity due to their long service life, lower consumption and reduced labor costs in mold making.
They are flexible molds made of silicone rubber, specially designed for centrifugal casting of low melting point metal alloys: Zamack, Pewter, Lead.
SILCODISC-HT are a new generation of molds, the result of extensive testing, both in the laboratory and in industrial applications, and are characterized by their high performance.
– Outstanding thermal resistance
– High flexibility, which allows the demolding of complicated parts.
– High resistance to metal abrasion.
– Absence of “reversion” (softening) to temperature
High-performancerubber molds for the manufacture of flat or low backlash parts. These molds are characterized by superior hardness for high production rates.
In total there are 24 different types, to meet all needs. Ask our technical department which type of mold is best suited to your process.
– Printing of perfect profiles.
– There is no reversion at high temperature, i.e. softening in thin sections, but on the contrary, the contours harden with successive castings.
– The results are healthier casts, with shiny surfaces, which considerably shorten the subsequent vibration time of the parts.
– High performance due to its high abrasion resistance.
– Suitable for flat parts or parts with little/no undercut.
– Low shrinkage.
– Ease of demolding.
– Rapid heating of the mold allows good parts to be produced from the first casting.