Vibrating parts separator
Vibrating parts separation equipment is the most affordable solution to ensure correct and efficient separation of parts and vibrating abrasives. They are suitable to be installed at the outlet of circular vibrators with pneumatic discharge, tilting turbochargers, hand drums or linear vibrators. They avoid the effort and task of manual separation because they do not require user intervention.
By means of forced vibration with motors designed for this purpose, the abrasives and parts are moved from the discharge area to the exit of the equipment. To perform the separation, they contain a system consisting of a base made of polypropylene perforated with holes of a diameter that allows the abrasives to fall to a second plane while the pieces continue vibrating above the base. At the outlet of the equipment, the boxes for the collection of the parts and the abrasives are placed in the corresponding separate outlets.
Variations to the vibratory separator equipment are routinely designed to meet all needs and requirements of part types and abrasives:
- Separation of metal rods, for parts that cannot be separated with holes.
- Inverted separation, the pieces fall through the holes and the abrasives follow through the base.
- Separation of 2 levels. To separate different workpiece or abrasive sizes in the same process. Combinations of hole and screen mesh screens are possible.
- Separation by means of magnetic extractor, for ferromagnetic parts and difficult to separate with rods or holes.
- Initial retention system, consisting of a receiving tank for the vibration process discharge, which contains a system for regulating the quantity processed by the vibro-separation equipment. This system helps to perform a slower and more efficient separation.
- System for washing parts and abrasives by spraying water or chemical products, e.g. passivating agents.
- Separator with steps, suitable for parts with cavities that can retain abrasives inside. The steps cause the parts to jump and reorient themselves, allowing greater evacuation of the trapped abrasive.
- Forced air drying system.